Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Software Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
GPA – 3.5
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2017 to Present
Creating dashboards of information visualiztion of server status through prometheus and grafana.
Created personal portfolio at dbefore.com using the MEAN stack.
2016 to 2016
Worked with the marketing team with a focus on the website, search engine optimization, and web
• Improved current search engine optimization
• Worked with a team on marketing strategy and analysis
• Wire framed and developed restructured website
2015 to 2016
– Took on several projects to create required Graphics. Worked on web and paper formats.
• Helped with User experience flow of website
• Acquired experience working with deadlines and working to fulfill specific requirements
Scraped 2tb of raw HTML from DarkWeb forums. Used templating engine to parse 2tb to 44gb of clean usable data.
Analyzed and reported on new Dataset.
SKILLS UX Programming Software
Prototyping HTML/CSS Photoshop
Visual Design Java/C# After Effects
Wireframes SQL Unity3D