Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Software Engineer
Software Engineer – Superior Access Solutions
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2016 to Present
Design, implement, and maintain custom software solutions for government and commercial entities
● Re-designed and improved company’s current website – www.sa-solutions.com
● Maintain a professional rapport with a large client base
● Perform system administrator duties such as managing and maintaining company’s email servers, workstation security, and providing troubleshooting for hardware and software products as needed
Consultation Agent, Geek Squad
November 2014 to September 2016
Provided in-person and over the phone solutions to a wide variety hardware and software issues
● Stored and maintained confidential client information
● Performed shipping duties, maintained client paperwork, and a client file system
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in software engineering, databases
January 2013 to May 2016
Associates in Arts degree
January 2010 to December 2012
● Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Mac OSX
● Software: Eclipse, Microsoft Office, Oracle, Visual Studio