Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Software Engineer
Computer Programmer – Brigham Young College
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
May 2017 to Present
Cortana and Pick up where you left off mobile to desktop integration teams
July 2014 to Present
● Became proficient in developing usable programs and testing.
● Programming for the Office of Digital Humanities in various languages and databases making
websites and modules for for Brigham Young College of Humanities.
○ Created a new version for language learning software to be more interactive and user
May 2015 to August 2015
Wrote drivers to integrate with a proprietary system to integrate with high end devices for a
complete home automation experience.
● Experience with SMALL, VB languages and multiple types of lighting, home theater, and HVAC
Freelance Website Developer
● Develop websites for various businesses and individuals
● Build website for the largest log cabin in the United States that was featured on National Geographic
June 2014 to September 2014
Provo, Utah June 2014 to September 2014
● Manage 15 property complexes and personal finances of the multimillionaire owner.
● Accounts payable and payroll
December 2013 to June 2014
Handled the budgets, credit and cash reports and cover pages.
● Wrote up housing contracts and pension contracts and organized them together with accurate
inventories for 100+ houses and 100+ food pensions.
● Kept detailed records of petty cash and streamlined activities to reduce wasted time by writing a
level as well as assist them
November 2010 to December 2011
Des Moines, Iowa – November 2010 – December 2011
Assisted in signing up customers for memberships and promoting them to upgrade their membership
level as well as assist them in signing up for credit cards and returning merchandise and answering all
questions in a professional manner.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
2011 to 2017
● C++ Programming
● HTML5, SCSS, jQuery, PHP, Ruby and CSS
● Basic Java and Python programming experience
● Eagle Scout
● SQL Database design