Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Software Intern
Iowa City, IA
Willing to relocate to: Iowa City, IA – Cedar Rapids, IA – Des Moines, IA
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2014 to August 2014
Worked 30 hours per week for Cyber-Anatomy Corp., a leading developer of interactive,
immersive educational software
• Developed interactive 3D models and simulations of chemical and biological systems and processes for use in Cyber Science 3D, an interactive software program focused on instruction and learning for K-12 science
• Developed interactive 3D models and simulations of human anatomical systems and processes for use in Cyber-Anatomy, an interactive software program focused on instruction and learning for college-level human anatomy coursework
June 2011 to 2013
Worked 30 hours per week for the Virtual Soldier Research Program in support of the development of Santos, a predictive human model used for the US Department of Defense and
several large-scale manufacturing companies to predict and assess human performance.
• Developed software in the Unity gaming engine to produce realistic bullet impact patterns.
• Utilized 3DVIA Virtools platform to produce detailed facial expressions.
• Produced an interactive demonstration of the Santos digital human model to represent the positioning and degrees of freedom of all skeletal joints included in the Santos model.
Data Analysis Intern
June 2010 to August 2010
• Worked 30 hours per week in support of the 3D Biomechanical Research Laboratory.
• Supported detailed human subject research in human motion analysis using motion capture
technology and 3D modeling and simulation techniques.
• Placed and calibrated motion capture markers on human subjects for testing.
• Performed equipment maintenance and calibration.
• Completed data entry, data reduction, and data analysis of experimental results obtained during human subject testing.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Composition: Proficient at communicating key findings in written reports and formal presentations.
Engineering: Uses equations and engineering methods to calculate chemical properties and size process
equipment using economic analysis to determine viability and design chemical process lines.
Laboratory: Experience working in a laboratory environment, handling equipment, designing experiments
based on a given problem statement with design parameters, determining conclusions based
on data, and researching, formulating, documenting, and presenting results to management.
Teamwork: Professional and academic experience working in collaboration to complete projects and
effectively communicate to improve team performance and address group needs.
Computer: Demonstrated experience in computer programming, and highly capable in utilizing
professional software packages such as Aspen, Matlab, Microsoft Office and Unity Engine.