Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Technical Support Specialists
Technical Support Specialists
February 2016 to August 2017
• Supporting DTCC’s infrastructure while assisting end-user support for over 2000 users, with incidents and requests entered through SNOW (ServiceNow).
• Fulfilled orders for equipment requested for user.
• Responsible for PC/Laptop imaging to reflect DTCC infrastructure and use of the Citrix Receiver
• Day to Day support of all technologies used within the infrastructure including software and additional hardware.
• Setup of end users workstations and provided tools that were necessary for end users day to day work load.
• Resolved issues using software tools to support different end users inquiries.
• Proficient use of XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler / Access Gateway, VMware Technologies, vSphere ESXi and vCenter, HP servers Advanced networking knowledge, advanced database knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge on setup and maintenance of Server/Patch Panel rooms. Able to identify where a signal is needed for network capabilities and setup the connection where needed.
• Proficient user of Active Directory
• Proficient user of CUCM (Customer Unified Communications Manager)
Alorica – Microsoft Support – Bing Ads Support 05/14-08/15
• Handled in-bound calls for a Fortune 100 Technology company, assisting their Bing Ad business customers in a professional, courteous manner.
• Assisted business owners with writing ad copies, call to actions, as well as strategies on how to advertise.
• Utilized performance analytics to advise business owners on how to achieve maximum traffic.
• Technical ability to analyze, interpret and address customer issues regarding errors in ad delivery.
• Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, Internet and search engines.
• Accustomed to working on multiple screens.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Helpdesk Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
February 2012 to December 2012
• Provided support to Ratner Companies home office, fielding calls from employees and clients of Hair Cuttery.
• Resolved issues related to point of sale (POS) applications, configured VeriFone credit card machines remotely, troubleshoot PC hardware and software issues and resolve problems with copiers/printers.
• Resolved connectivity / information packet loss issues, working directly with data service providers such as AT&T and Verizon, and VPN service providers such as Megapath, to isolate and resolve network issues.
• Proficient with Sharepoint and SQL servers.
March 2008 to December 2010
Deployed to Afghanistan – 2009
Associates Of Science Degree in Business
2010 to 2012
2004 to 2007