Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supervised Visitation Advocate (PT)
Supervised Visitation Advocate (PT) – Families Forward Resource Center
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supervised Visitation Advocate (PT)
May 2016 to Present
Supervise visits for parents that have court ordered visitation for a set amount of hours per week.
● Communicate with parents and foster parent’s/family member that the child(ren) resides with about convenient days and times a visit for the current/upcoming week that works for all parties involved.
● Report how the parent and child(ren) interacted, communicated, behavior, concerns, location of visit,
parent status with housing, employment, transportation, consistency with child(ren), all information is
reported to my supervisor and the Denver Human Service caseworker of the family on a weekly basis.
Administrative Services Assistant
December 2016 to July 2017
○ Employee onboarding and offboarding paperwork, job posting, assist with payroll, maintain
employee files active and inactive, conduct: resume reviews, background checks, phone
interviews for potential new hires, review timesheets/reported hours per shift, provide
employment verification as requested
○ Assist with vendor invoices, assist in collection and deposit of funds received, maintain
accounting supplies, track, report and acknowledge individual donors and grant funds, reconcile and maintain credit card receipts and statements
Community Site Assistant (PT
September 2015 to August 2016
Data entry number of community interviews completed and households surveyed.
● Carried the on-call phone in case of emergencies or questions from the community interviewers and/or community members calling with questions about Steps to Success.
● General office work; filing and copying, reply to emails about community interviewer positions and upcoming events, schedule interviews for the community site manager.
● Problem solve with the community interviewers and site manager about issues regarding interviews,
safety, time management for getting out in the community to complete interviews.
● Validated completed interviews and compensation to participants.
October 2014 to August 2016
Manage the donor database, donor acknowledgement, create or update new and current donor
records, run various reports for donor information, the e-news, mailings and revenue using Raiser’s
● Process contributions made via credit card, check, cash and recurring donations using Raiser’s Edge.
● Create and send out invoices for department billing and donor pledge payments.
● Help coordinate events on and off site, attend 3 rd party events.
● Answer calls, screen calls to the appropriate department. Email communications with staff, partnering
agencies, donors and online inquiries about services provided.
● Kept up with tax certification for qualified donors, update the organization’s information with partnering
online donor databases or workplace giving.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Temp)
March 2014 to October 2014
Used Sales Force to enter donor information, update constituent records and create new records
● General office work; filing, faxing, copying, scanning, sorting, typing, meeting set up
August 2013 to February 2014
Monitored the facility for unaccompanied women to sleep from 6pm – 6am.
● Log any activity on site, create incident reports, logged bus tickets given out and communicate with the Denver Police as needed for emergency and non-emergency needs.
● Problem solved on site issues, provide resources and referrals, helped women navigate Denver via the RTD and cabs.
Guest Service Coordinator II
June 2012 to August 2013
Responsible for guest intake duties and documentation of daily reports as required.
● Monitored building maintenance and guests’ compliance with motel/program rules.
● Provides resources, referrals and support to the guests as it relates to their physical and emotional
● Assisted in the daily operation of the motel ensuring that program goals and objectives are carried out.
Resource Specialist/Intake/Data Entry
August 2009 to January 2012
Provided community resources, assisted clients with navigating the internet while apartment/housing
searching and/or job searching.
● Data entry intake for new clients and returning clients, answered calls and scheduled appointments for services.
Associate’s Degree in General Studies
Crisis Intervention Raiser’s Edge 7/NXT Data Entry
Interviewing/Assessments Blackbaud Merchant Type 45 wpm
Evaluation/Feedback ETO/HMIS Microsoft Word
Case Notes Sales Force Excel
Create Monthly Reports Active Notary Public Outlook