Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supervised Visitation Staff
To use my skill sets to motivate and empower individuals to lead a life of prosperity of their choosing. I would also like to join a innovative and creative team with similar goals.
Supervised Visitation Staff
February 2016 to Present
● Supervise families visiting with children involved in CHIPS.
● Monitor, document, and ensure the safety of children.
● Provide parenting support as needed.
Family Supportive Housing Case Management Coordinator
July 2013 to July 2015
● Responsible for supervision of case management staff for transitional and permanent supportive housing.
● Carried a caseload of 7 participants.
● Assisted participants in identifying and addressing barriers to stable housing which included employment, debt, mental health, addiction, criminal histories, and evictions.
● Referrals to other community agencies.
● Assisted participants in navigating and addressing systemic barriers.
● Responsible for programming and group facilitation that fit the needs of participants.
August 2006 to July 2013
● Responsible for day to day operations of a 7 unit housing facility for pregnant and parenting teens licensed by DHS of Minnesota.
● Responsible for an after school and summer program for youth.
● Developed, monitored, and evaluated programming that fit the needs of program participants.
● Supervised a staff of twelve.
● Responsible for marketing and making programs visible in the community.
● Responsible for grant writing, monitoring, and reporting to funders.
● Member of the training committee for the organization.
Human Services Technician
February 1998 to July 2006
● Assisted consumers in addressing mental heath issues in a temporary placement setting.
● Documentation of behaviors and progress.
● Medication administration.
A.A in Human Services