Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Assoc Operations Supports Analyst / KYC
Assoc Operations Supports Analyst / KYC – Citibank
Professional with a combined 13 years of experience in management and sales in a fast paced corporate environment. Self directed and innovative leader. Excels in creating and maintaining professional relationships.
Assoc Operations Supports Analyst / KYC
June 2017 to Present
Responsible for the timeliness and satisfactory execution of new and existing consumer and small business account preparation to meet all AML / KYC governing policies.
● Perform detailed document review and comparative analysis to ensure accounts are error free and working with business partners where necessary, to assist in resolution. Documenting and tracking all findings and outcomes of each investigation.
● Utilizing social media to research and obtain information about customer identity in conjunction with enhanced due diligence requirements for Senior Public Figures in the Know Your Customer regulations.
● Collecting and analyzing data, including suspicious transaction trends, various AML metrics, and other data outside the scope of expected account activity.
● Contribute with process improvement ideas when possible and execute policy changes and new initiatives.
Financial Center Manager/Field location Manager
May 2015 to February 2017
Responsible for the every day operations of the satellite location to include sales, operational risk, marketing, facilities, equipment and supplies. Responsible for hiring, terminating and employment procedures and guidelines.
● Serves as a team leader, coach, mentor, and change advocate to a team of seven professionals who provide the appropriate solution to the customers needs from an array of products such as: insurance, lending and banking products.
● Periodically conducted live observations and audits of new bank accounts paperwork to ensure employees are following established KYC/AML procedures. Ran monthly reports on cashiers checks written to ensure any OFAC hits were properly dis-positioned.
● Ensures appropriate risk analysis, pricing and compliance with internal and regulatory policies. Resolves complex member escalations for the entire suite of products and services; makes appropriate risk decisions based on policies. Maintains compliance with policies, procedures and regulations. Responsible for business audits and ensures all marketing material is up to date.
● Assisted department with process improvements, generation and/or implementation. Participate in several projects to maximize efficiency and enhance the customer and employee experience. Executes business initiatives including targeted marketing and outbound sales campaigns.
● Selects, develops, and supports employees by implementing innovative sales strategies in order to meet and succeed sales goals and organization objectives. Manages employee performance and facilitates professional development and career progression.
Financial Foundations Senior Specialist/Field location Supervisor
May 2012 to May 2015
Gathered information and built strong customer relationships that facilitated closing of the sale and allowed me to meet and exceed personal sales goals.
● Selected by manager to be the Compliance and Change Management subject matter expert.
● Assisted manager with several important duties such as: KYC auditing, and AML compliance.
● Identified customer life changing events in order to solicit additional products and services the organizations had to offer to facilitate the customers’ financial security.
● Provided coaching and mentoring to less experienced sales/customer service representatives within my team.
● Selected by upper management to participate in several projects as adviser, tester and part of the implementation process.
Financial Foundations Senior Specialist
May 2005 to May 2012
● Contributed to the company’s business goals through coaching, developing and mentoring my fellow teammates by providing relationship sales training and tips to assist them to reach their personal goals.
● Responsible for designing and creating referral competitions and monitored sales and referral success within my unit by gathering feedback and reviewing reports.
● Provided leadership to new employees by providing on the job training and served as a subject matter expert by assisting them with complex situations and customer complaints.
● Provided highly specialized sales, policy, and detailed underwriting service within my product expertise. Navigated several screens at the same time gathering rating factors needed to issue the policy.
● Responsibilities included being available to answer member calls and supporting the business by answering member correspondence and underwriting pending applications to make sure they met federal guidelines and made them ready for processing.
● Contributed to the departments’ member service index, by implementing the appropriate time management skills and monitoring my personal telephone line and was available for the members.
Bachelor of Arts in Administration
❖ Team leader, coach, mentor and trainer.
❖ Able to perform under stressful situations.
❖ Results oriented team player.
❖ Possess excellent interpersonal skills and strong influencing abilities.
❖ Comfortable with providing coaching, training and leadership.
❖ Experienced trainer in compliance and procedures.
❖ Experienced in Project Management.
❖ Experienced in Quality Control.