Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Corporate Lawyer – Executive Supporter
New York, NY
Brazilian professional seeking for a job opportunity.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Corporate Lawyer – Executive Supporter
2011 to 2015
– Provided guidance on corporate governance matters and commercial contracts.
– Addressed due diligence inquiries and represented the company in legal matters.
– Prepared and analyzed documents regarding corporate matters, such as contracts, petitions, minutes, and letter of attorney.
– Supported directors by performing administrative functions, business operations, commercial transactions negotiations, and accounting as demanded.
– Coordinated interns and assistants.
Secretary / Legal – Administrative Analyst
2008 to 2011
– Analyzed cases for judges and legislative officials to help them determine the legality or best course of action in a case.
– Reviewed large documents, proofing, redlining, photocopying and filing. —- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
– Acted as a receptionist, greeting visitors in a pleasant and efficient manner, answering telephones calls and giving information to callers, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
– Ensured that meetings were effectively organized and minuted.
Administrative Analyst – Intern
2004 to 2007
– Performed administrative, budgetary, managerial, organizational, and operational surveys, studies, and analysis on matters related to the government.
– Recommended administrative actions to solve problems and performed related duties as required.
– Provided comprehensive administrative support for director/executive-level staff.
– Supported complex, deadline-driven operations, and resolved issues.
– Oriented new employees.
– Developed and maintained administrative process to achieve organizational objectives as well as to improve accuracy and efficiency.
– Managed accounts payable, receivable and payroll using software while overseeing administrative budget as well as preparing expense reports.
– Performed collection calls on delinquent accounts and attempted to collect and work out payment arrangements.
– Utilized excellent communication and customer service skills to visitors.
Certificate in English as a Second Language
2016 to 2017
Bachelors of Law
2006 to 2011
Portuguese, English and Spanish (basic)