Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for ID Supports Coordinator
ID Supports Coordinator – Lenape Valley Foundation
Jersey City, NJ
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
ID Supports Coordinator
June 2017 to Present
• Work with individuals and families to locate and facilitate services and supports within the intellectual disability and mental health service systems
• Responsible for locating information about a caseload of 42 individuals needs and preferences and reflecting these needs by developing and updating an ISP for each case
• Identifying relevant services and supports based on these needs including providers for CLA’s, adult vocational programs, OVR, respite services, home & community habilitation, etc.
• Facilitating and coordinating connections to the services most appropriate for each individual while adhering to strict state mandated deadlines
• Monitoring the individual in the field in order to determine their circumstances and changing needs over time
Office Manager/Legal Assistant
December 2016 to April 2017
• Greet and check-in clients for appointments
• Create appointments for consultations, court dates/trials, etc.
• Create schedules for other office assistants and tally up total hours at the end of pay periods
• Handle payment for services offered by attorney
• Handle copying, faxing, filing of paperwork for clients
May 2013 to January 2017
• Greet and check-in clients using multiple salon management systems
• Locate, create, and confirm appointments via phone, email, and in person
• Trained 5+ front desk workers in handling bookings, phone calls, and in-salon duties
• Ensure client satisfaction as well as handling any complaints or issues that arise
• Managing payment methods including cash, check, and credit cards and balancing the drawer at the beginning and end of the day
Bachelors of the Arts in Psychology