Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for In Home Supportive Services
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
In Home Supportive Services
December 2016 to Present
Provide in home living support to individuals living with Autism and other intellectual disabilities.
– Implement behavioral techniques to stop/ reduce unwanted behaviors
– Compose task logs for daily completion to help bring structure and routine into clients schedule
– Assist clients with making good decisions
– Introduce clients to different social settings
– Transport clients to appointments as needed
– Administer medication
– Meal prep
Debt Recovery Specialist/ Supervisor
October 2005 to May 2016
Oversee the implementation of FDCA guidelines while recovering monies owed on breached contracts for an array of clients stemming from Cell Phone debt to Apartment Leases and Bail Bonds.
1. Supervise Collection team
2. Implement strategy to obtain recovery goals
3. Respond to Consumer Disputes
4. Make Daily Collection Calls to debtors
5. Review/ Dissect contractual agreements for Validity and to Determine Obligation
6. Run/ Analyze Credit Reports
7. Preform Asset Searches
8. Scrub accounts for updated addresses, phone numbers, and place of employment
9. Train New Hires
10. Calculate Bi-Weekly Employee Time Cards for Payroll
11. Calculate Month End Totals
Direct Support Professional
November 2003 to October 2005
Provide care to individuals with mild to moderate mental disability while maintaining an organized yet comfortable living/social atmosphere.
1. Administer Medications
2. Travel to and from Doctor visits
3. Organized/ Implied weekly social outings
4. Mentored higher functioning clients
5. Taught/ Implemented personal hygiene in daily routine
Customer Service Representative/ Stock
September 2002 to August 2004
Assist customers with questions regarding location of goods while maintaining the order in a designated area. Back stock overflow of goods in warehouse.
1. Direct customers to goods that could not be found
2. Stock Shelves
3. Sort /Return “Go Back” items to proper department
4. Maintain an orderly department (Sporting Goods/ Toys)
5. Moderate/ Heavy Lifting including Team Lifts
6. Unload pallets
7. Search items in back warehouse
8. Back Stock overflow items
N/A in Political Science/ Comm
2002 to 2004
1998 to 2002
Real Estate Salesperson License
September 2015 to September 2019