Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supporting inside sales
Supporting inside sales – EOD CONSULTING
Sponsorship required to work in the US
Supporting inside sales
2012 to Present
Account Management Consulting, 2012-present
• Leverages consultative sale in all aspects of account management, sales process, customer satisfaction, retention and referrals
• Supporting inside sales for digital and print media company with respect to SEC reporting. Grew book from $55k to $850k.
• Account Management – inside sales with a Colorado company on new SaaS XBRL tool and small internet marketing company. Grew account base from 0 to 110 clients within 8 months
• Contract consulted with companies on IT, Internet products, compliance, and SaaS sales training, Salesforce use, sales process, account management, retention strategies and referral mining
• Establish relationships through creative means to generate more leads and close more deals
Regional Account Executive
2014 to 2015
A fully integrated brand management company: from advertising and marketing to interactive media and corporate literature, Curran & Connors’ full suite of design services provides clients with tailored solutions that achieve their communication goals.
• Was ranked #1 out of 9 sales executives maintaining and upselling clients on the full suite of services.
• Brag book on large accounts include Western Union and the US Olympic Committee
• Attend networking events such as NIRI to build a continuous candidate pipeline and keep up on industry trends.
Senior Account Executive/Team Lead
2014 to 2015
NetFactor Corporation has evolved from a one-person online marketing agency founded in 2003 to a leading provider of web visitor intelligence for B2B enterprises. NetFactor’s flagship SaaS product, VisitorTrack℠, delivers real-time insights on the web activities of business buyers who would otherwise go unnoticed; essentially it’s Caller ID for your website to see Prospects at the First Sign of Interest.
• ranked #1 out of 3 sales executives.
• Exceeded quota consistently by creating $23,400 in revenues closing $1200 deals
• Delivered demos and successfully addressed ad-hoc questions and concerns from prospects to consistently close business
Regional Account Manager
2009 to 2012
• Consistently maintained top sales position meeting or exceeding $1.5 million annual quota for 12 quarters consecutively
• Awarded “Best Closer and Best Negotiator” award
• Mentored and trained new sales representatives on SaaS product knowledge, sales process and skills including cross selling, up-selling, renewing contracts and selling professional services
• Demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce.com as a sales reporting and pipeline management tool.
Salesforce, Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint as a Collaboration Platform, Cloud, Adobe Acrobat and SaaS. (Some experience – marketing automation, digital marketing, social media marketing, and HTML)
Sarcasm, fun, witty banter, imparting wisdom, foodie, animal advocate and lover.