Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supportive Community Liaison
Supportive Community Liaison – Premier Care and Staffing
Highly energetic, and experienced in operations management and housing special population. Excellent communicator and skilled in change management. Experienced in working with diversed populations. Multi-task and prioritize objectives to meet deadlines in fast -paced environment. Compassionate and persistent
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supportive Community Liaison
2017 to Present
• Provide community supports to clients
• Documentation of all activity
• Advocacy for clients rights
2017 to 2017
• Provide AOD Services to Medical Assistant Patients
2016 to 2016
2016) 8 months (contingent)
• Facilitated Medical Assisted, Alcohol and other drugs educational groups
• Reported directly to consumers activity to assigned counselors
• Assisted clients with challenges of substance use while in treatment
• Documented daily activity of client interaction during treatment
• Provided emergency 24 hour care for server patients in detox
• Reported physical and psychological behaviors to head nurse
• Conducted myself in professional and ethical manner with all clients
• Assisted client/counselor with treatment plant prior to release.
Community Outreach Coordinator
2012 to 2016
• Duties include-overseeing community outreach
• Interaction with people while assisting with community feed
• Complete and submit weekly physical count
• Linked people with resources for material goods
• Advocacy for people in need beyond the scope of Church Outreach
• Consultation for employment needs and other concerns
2015 to 2015
2015) contractor -fill in for vacation
• Facilitated Educational Suboxone, Vivitral and dual diagnosis specific group
• Case management services
• Individual session
• Documentation of client activity
• Report directly to Doctor
Case manager legal team
2013 to 2015
• Provide supportive services to Mental health consumers
• Work with Penal system as advocate for consumers
• Develop intervention for consumer success and reentry
• Facilitate groups (Empowerment and AOD)
• Assist consumers with individual sessions to explore treatment options
Africentric Treatment and Prevention Counselor
2010 to 2012
• Conduct Assessments 12 core function screening process
• Facilitated AOD groups
• Facilitated Domestic Violence groups
• Advocated for clients who struggled with recidivism
• Assisted with community and family reunification
• Developed aftercare plan and supports
Prison Reentry Specialist/Counselor
2008 to 2010
• Conduct screening process for program
• Traveled to New York for Prison Reentry Initiative Training
• Facilitated and empowered consumers
• Assisted consumers with success
• Linked with AOD and SMD appointment and services
2008 to 2008
All Things Common
• Consultation with other agency for resources
• Tracking any funding available
• Crisis Intervention
• Assist people with housing emergency needs
• Facilitate healthy relationship groups
President Barack Obama Lifetime Achievement Award:
Received award for philanthropic work and community service hours
to assist improvement of the quality of individuals, families and the community. Through combating addiction, human trafficking, crime and violence.
Cognitive Behavioral Thinking Errors
Certified facilitator to conduct and facilitate CBT methods used to assist with negative behaviors that stem from cognitive distortions.
Certified with implementing and assisting people who struggle with recidism and unproductive behaviors to improve. Through changing their approach through thought processing. (Playing the tape through)
Counselor Assistant Certification
June 2006 to August 2017
Certificate that afforded me the oppurtunity to counsel in AOD, MAP and MH setting.
Facilitated AOD educational groups, co-morbid groups, DV groups, Anger mangagement, spirituality , individual sessions, offer supports, case manage, referral : It allowed me the jurisdiction to complete biopsychosocial assessments and assist client with problem solving and supports
All in line with the 12 core functions of counsleling.
The Second Home
This training was to assist with working with people who are chronically homeless and in need of empathy and supports to reiterate back into the main stream of society.
Addressing the whole person from an integrated health perspective
Mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.. Addressing issues that leadu to substance abuse and untreated MH . Providing the correct supports for each individual
GETTING AHEAD IN A JUST GETTING BY WORLD
This training was implemented to combat recidivism
I got the opportunity to be apart of a pilot program
Traveled to New York for The Harpe program
Training addressed Sever Mental Health , AOD, Trauma and also how to combat offenses.
Learning how to implement new ways of thinking and embracing supports to be more productive than operating under an umbrella of consumption
Utilizing a pre and post approach going into 6 institution to meet people who struggle with recidivism and aiding them upon release. .
Also conducted support groups once they were out of program. for a period of 6 months or more …for all who met criteria to be in program.
Treasurer of African Christian Fellowship
June 2012 to Present
Financial officer for organization that is faith based
Part of a organization that has 40 plus chapters
They assist with mission in Africa and also in surrounding countries in and outside of the US
–Increase employment rate by 30 % amongst people with recidivism within program
–Increased probability to continue pilot program by 50% to 95%