Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supportive Service Assistant
To obtain an entry-level challenging position with a progressive employer where I can take advantage of all opportunities and personal growth
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supportive Service Assistant
August 2017 to Present
Circulate through classrooms to assist students in completion of assigned tasks
Tutor individuals or small groups to aid students in a specific area of academic weakness
August 2015 to September 2016
* Maintain an open, friendly and cooperative relationship with each child and each child’s family
* Provide a learning environment for infants and toddlers that is warm, supporting, and comforting
* Talks, sings, and reads to infants frequently
October 2014 to July 2015
* Supervise the activities of children and ensure their safety in absence of lead teacher
* Assist the lead teacher in planning the lessons and implementing study programs for children
* Conduct different recreational activities like drawing, coloring, music, drama etc.
March 2014 to October 2014
* Enhanced skills development through interactive play and song
* Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
* Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills
March 2013 to August 2013
* Maintain a safe play environment
* Supervised and assist lead teacher with lesson plans
* Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities and meals
October 2015 to Present
Child Development Associate
April 2016 to April 2019
CPR/AED and First Aid
December 2015 to December 2017