Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supportive Services Assistant
Part-time student with strong leadership and organizational skills. Able to communicate effectively, deliver quality customer service, and work well in team environments. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supportive Services Assistant
October 2015 to Present
Participate in a cooperative effort to support basic skills achievement of students who are economically or educationally disadvantaged.
• Provide instructional assistance in the classrooms in major subject areas which include reading and mathematics and/or facilitative services to non-instructional staff in support of the program’s overall objectives.
• Answer phones, make calls regarding student’s progress, imputing and reviewing information into school database.
September 2014 to October 2015
Processed customer deposits, withdrawals and payments
• Assist with account related questions
• Provide quality customer service
• Identify and assess customers’ financial needs
• Inform customers of newly available products and services
Intern, PurpleTye Social Media marketing
2014 to 2015
Manage social media accounts
• Write daily blogs, e-mail clients, attend social events
• Volunteer at school and community events.
August 2014 to October 2014
Operate cash register
• Prep and deliver food and beverages to customers
• Clean and maintain store’s appearance
July 2013 to March 2014
Greet and assist customers
• Organize clothing and merchandise displays
• Assist with customer service complaints
Associate’s in Culture, science & technology
High School Diploma in Education