Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Supportive Visitation Worker
Supportive Visitation Worker – Family Care Network
Ann Arbor, MI
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supportive Visitation Worker
June 2017 to Present
• Established policy and procedure to assure accurate monitoring of parent attendance at scheduled visitations while providing a consistent schedule for all families in caseload.
• Informs parents of their visitation schedule and notifies program manager of any missed appointments.
• Informs requesting party of any case relevant documentation.
June 2015 to August 2017
• Design and developed curriculum for summer loss of learning prevention.
• Facilitated specific subject areas while accompanying other group leaders in lesson planning.
• Program intervention planning and evaluation.
Intern, Family worker
September 2016 to April 2017
• Case management; Connected families to community resources, empowered families to improve communication.
• Interviewed clients regarding juvenile’s situation, Biopsychosocial assessments, Impart general information and referral for assistance.
November 2015 to October 2016
University Advising and Career Development Center Ypsilanti, Michigan 11/2015-10/2016
• Maintained student interview schedules.
• Designed mass emails for faculty and students on upcoming job fairs and career opportunities.
• Managed multi-phone line system greeted walk-ins and recruiters.
2014 to 2017
Relevant Skills & Experience
• Working with Women and Girls- learning techniques to develop intervention strategies that are sensitive to girls and women needs
• Working with Groups- managing and facilitating groups.