Then, the candidate has an outline of their full work experience (employment history) in sequential order with employment dates on file.
Next is the Educational background, listed in descending order (most recent first). It then moves onto the Professional Background, highlighting skills separated into professional & personal skills.
And lastly, Certifications/Licenses that the candidate it involved with. Then a final part displays any other additional information that the candidate want it to be listed.
Resume Example for Residential treatment attendant
I am a very hard worker seeking full time or part time employment in a positive work environment.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Residential treatment attendant
June 2017 to August 2017
Watched over 10 to 25 men and women , taught life skills and anger management classes. Distributed there medications to them 3 times a day. intakes and also discharged clients.
WAS LET GO ONLY DUE TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST: FATHER WAS IN THE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM.
Shelter Operations Assistant
March 2016 to November 2016
• Maintained case history records and prepared reports.
• Interviewed individuals to assess social and emotional capabilities, physical and mental impairments, and financial needs.
• Skilled in handling the public with professionalism and sensitivity.
• Served as a mediator and negotiator providing dispute resolution.
• Assisted clients with accessing community resources.
Shelter Operations Specialist
2013 to 2016
• Clean common areas of the building, emptying rooms, making beds, washing linens and stocking supplies, etc.
• Maintain assignment sheets and other resident records such as service reports and chore lists
• Contribute to maintaining accurate site files in the office; perform any other tasks relevant to the position as requested by the Immediate Supervisor.
2009 to 2013
• Washed dishes, cleaned kitchen, cooking utensils, silverware, moped floors.
• Sorted clothing and other articles, loaded washing machine and dryer, folded dried items
• Vacuumed carpets, cleaned bathrooms, bedrooms, hallways and stairways.
2007 to 2009
• Answered phones through West Corp. for Bank of America and Sears
• Delivered prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants credit histories, corporate financial statements and activate credit cards
GED certificate in My GED